doTERRA Summer BOGO deals

Wowzer! doTERRA is offering daily BOGO deals this week, July 17-21.



That's buy one essential oil and get one for FREE!!

And who doesn't love free essential oils?!?

To make the most of this awesome promotion, I've created a private Facebook group where I'll share information about the BOGO oils (how to use them, tips, etc.), offer bulk orders and free/discounted shipping, and have plenty of GIVEAWAYS! I've got some fun daily and end-of-week giveaways planned but they are just for those of you who join the Facebook group, so don't miss out!

Request to join the group here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/292072201196388/


Do you know of anyone else who would be interested in joining? Please pass my information on to them. If you join my group and add 5 qualified friends (people who are interested in essential oils but are not yet working with another wellness advocate), you'll get a hand-picked gift from me as a thank you!

OK, enjoy the rest of your weekend and be ready for the first BOGO announcement on Monday, July 17th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment