Teaching Team Profile: Rebecca Boswell

I invite you to learn more about the wonderful people who comprise the Essentially Happy Living teaching team. These individuals each bring a unique perspective to their essential oils business -- everyone has their own teaching style and their own strengths. The really cool part is that the members of our teaching team are so supportive of one another and always lifting each other up. What an honor it is to know and work with this team!

To start us off, I'm happy to introduce Rebecca Boswell. She was the first person I enrolled (!!!) and I am forever grateful that she is part of my life. She has a diverse background in holistic wellness (you can learn more about her at her web site: www.rebeccaboswell.com) and she shares her knowledge freely.



Name: Rebecca Boswell
Where you live: Greenville, SC
Family: Daughter Maile (8yo), son Griffin (5yo), bunny Cobie, and hubby Jed.
Favorite book: Too many to list. Some favorites include, The Alchemist, The Four Agreements, and most anything that lifts my spirit and brings me closer to center.
How you got into essential oils: I have been exposed to essential oils my whole life through my aunt in Austria (a western-trained pharmacist, who incorporated natural solutions into her work, including homeopathy, herbal treatments, and essential oils). When I was introduced to my favorite therapeutic-grade oils in June of 2014, I was thrilled with the quality, standards of practice, and co-impact sourcing model. In November of 2014 I chose to offer my first class, and by January of 2015 I was committed to building a business, as part of my existing holistic wellness practice. I am excited to get my oils each month and love sharing them with others. One of my favorite things is getting emails, calls, and texts out of the blue from Wellness Advocates I have enrolled, telling me about how much they love their oils, a new discovery, something that performed miracles in their household, and sometimes to just say 'thank you' for introducing them to a whole new approach to health in their homes. I have an amazing team and am so grateful to the balance my oils offer me emotionally, physically, and financially.
Favorite oil/diffuser blend: This changes, depending on my mood, situation, energy level, and environment. I do like Tangerine and Spearmint combined when I'm working (or Peppermint and Wild Orange), Uplifting Blend when I need a little extra sunshine, Cleansing Blend if there is any kind of lingering odor, Protective Blend if I want to boost my immunity, and a mix of Grounding Blend and Calming Blend to help sleep or relax.

* * *

If you would like to learn more about the essential oils that Rebecca uses, or find out about the other services she provides, you can visit her web site (www.rebeccaboswell.com) or send her an email: Rebecca@RebeccaBoswell.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment